At Insight Medical Imaging, there are many different career paths to take. Our team consists of a wide range of professionals who meet the needs of patients and referring doctors. This includes Medical Sonographers, X-ray Technologists, MRI Technologists, Nuclear Medicine Technologists, Medical Receptionists, Information Technology Specialists, Administrative and Billing Representatives, and more. We are always looking for great new people to join our team. Interested applicants should submit their cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Clinic Operations Manager
The Clinic Operations Manager position is responsible for overseeing all Site Leads and their clinics. This role reports to the VP Operations and is to focus efforts on ensuring a positive patient and employee journey. This position will have significant interaction with operations and modalities managing many of the clinical staff in a matrix reporting structure. The Clinic Operations Manager will oversee the process of staff development and performance management, have proven leadership skills, understand and lead the patient journey, and have the ability to mentor / develop patient experience throughout the Insight organization.
Major Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Oversee the patient experience to ensure consistency and efficiency throughout the clinics.
- First escalation point of patient concerns.
- Participate in the recruitment process where needed.
- Drive site capacity and utilization.
- Responsible for creating and monitoring clinic budgets and efficiencies.
- Monitor the performance process for all Site Leads.
- Work with HR to develop and deliver training programs to enhance the patient journey.
- Define training requirements for Site Leads in management and leadership development.
- Develop and maintain KPI’s and reporting for clinic operations.
- Ensure consistent service delivery at the clinic level.
- Drive patient-focused service delivery.
- Consult with VP Operations on equipment procurement.
- Ensure all procedure documentation is kept current and sufficient for regulatory purposes.
- Supervision and management of team members, including coaching and mentoring of staff.
- Approve budgeted expenses and continuing education.
- Lead performance management reviews including evaluations, goal setting, and staff development.
- Working with the modalities involved in the hiring of new staff, including preparing requests for new staff, interviewing and approving offer letters where required.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships with all support departments.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that align with our corporate brand.
- Additional Ad Hoc projects and assignments given by the VP Operations.
Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge
- Excellent at developing rapport and building interpersonal relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated and self-directed; can work independently or in a team environment.
- Strong judgment. Able to make decisions and consult when necessary.
- Experience in developing and coaching others to a higher level of success and accountability.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to conduct root cause analysis on complex issues.
- Excellent change management and project management skills within complex environments.
- Ability to develop solution-based outcomes aligned with organizational strategic imperatives.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of all Federal and Provincial legislation applicable to employment standards, human rights, and occupational health and safety.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of health and safety policies and safe operating procedures.
- A certificate or degree in a related field such as Health Care or Business is preferred and 3-5 years of managerial experience preferably in a client-facing service delivery industry.
- Demonstrated use of best practices to develop, implement and monitor people programs, policies and practices to support business strategies and to enhance the employee/patient experience.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, with the ability to use facts and data to develop options and recommendations.
- Proven project management experience involving cross-functional teams from all levels of the organization.
- Experience in a Health Care related field is considered an asset.
Interested applicants should submit their cover letter and resume to Vince Tejada at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, July 26th.
MRT/CLXT – Fort McMurray Location
Provide high-quality radiological examinations, with minimal supervision and or direction. Provide safe and efficient radiological services with minimal patient discomfort.
Major Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Prepares and performs a variety of standardized and/or complex procedures as set forth by the Radiologists and our referring Physicians.
- Responsible for the operation and basic maintenance of all equipment.
- DI Equipment: Must have a working knowledge of all equipment and ensure all units are functioning correctly.
- Responsible for maintaining safety and the general care and cleanliness of the radiographic area, with particular attention to radiation safety and infection control.
- Knowledge of computer systems and all DI office duties.
- Instructs patients on examination requested.
- Assist in the training of new staff and students, as requested by DI supervisor. Attention to procedures and department orientation.
- Maintains quality control in performance of all procedures.
- Willing to assist Radiologist or fellow staff members.
- Replenish inventory supplies in rooms.
- Responsible for general patient care and safety.
- Notify supervisor of inadequate inventory, equipment problems or any problems encountered during your shift.
- Must maintain the utmost in professional confidence of patient information and/or results.
- Willingness to cross-train in BD, Mammography and ECG’s.
- Performs other duties as required.
Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge
- Committed to excellence in patient care, quality control and adherence to diagnostic imaging standards.
- Handle difficult situations in a sensitive and proactive manner.
- Ability to perform and think clearly in high stressful or emotional situations.
- Always maintains a professional attitude when dealing with patients and co-workers.
- Clinical competency in medical radiography.
- Comprehensive knowledge of diagnostic imaging procedures and practices.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Provide team support as required.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Organize and prioritize assigned work to accommodate work demands.
- Ability to multi-task” and work independently.
- Motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Report to work on time, dependable and cooperative.
- MRT(R)/CLXT designation in good standing CAMRT/ACMDT/ACCLXT.
- CPR Standard First aid certificate is an asset.
- Mammo would be considered an asset.
Interested applicants should submit their cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Insight Medical Imaging is a radiologist owned top radiology practice based in Edmonton, Alberta. We have a blended clinic and hospital-based practice with 28 radiologist partners and associates. Our modern multi-modality clinics are located throughout the Capital region and offer all modalities (two 1.5T MRIs, one 64-slice CT, echocardiography, vascular ultrasound, nuclear medicine, pain management and women’s imaging).
Applications from highly motivated and skilled senior radiology residents, fellows and practicing radiologists are always welcome. Applicants with Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada (FRCPC) designation and planning to pursue or already certified in subspecialty training including musculoskeletal imaging, body imaging, women’s imaging and pain management are preferred and invited to apply with a cover letter and CV.
Compensation is very attractive and commensurate with our busy practice. Hospital on-call coverage is infrequent and shared equitably. Interested applicants should apply in confidence to Dr. Kamal Sahi (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We are a high-performance workplace with over 350 team members. We believe in fair reimbursement and offer generous salaries, pension plans, and comprehensive benefits packages for all full-time and part-time employees. In addition to this, we provide:
- Flexible schedules and hours of work
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Locations across Edmonton and area
- Career development opportunities
- On-site radiologists
- Team spirit and FUN!
We have 17 easily accessible locations throughout Edmonton, surrounding area, and Fort McMurray.